Monday, September 17, 2007

Sky is Zoya.........

You can find me on weekends at the IHC enjoying some play or taking a round of the visual arts gallery…or at Mandi House canteen eating bread pakoda and sipping tea…Or you can find me sitting next to you in the metro going to Cannaught Place and taking an evening walk in the inner circle…Or you can find me at Hazratganj in Lucknow at the Dastabez bookshop or you can find me at Landmarks or Fun Republic usually on Sundays at the Matinee shows…I have just been taking a break…of sort…for few days….my friend says settling overseas is not worth it, unless one is unhappy in India…. India or US, its up to a person to make it satisfying and to know where his/her happiness lies….in US its a material lonely world out here….no one will confess to their friends how much they struggle here…..in their fight to survive…raising kids is a pain…..my friend adds, “you should come and live here for some time to know whether this place is fulfilling your vision for your life…. its fulfilling mine so far, coz this country lets women be what they want to be….and I plan to stay single till I meet the person I want to marry…..but I have made this conscious choice and compromising on other things…people in US are wayyy to materialistic…. men and women lead a dual life…..most people have affairs outside their relationships…..many many men are so insecure that they become abusive….I can say 50% loose their original personalities….worried abt adultery and lies…..there are great people too…but its very challenging to find them……I am totally out of the league…. its rare to find people with a live soul…. people are living bodies with dead souls here…I live life at my speed on my own terms…. but I pay a price for it…. most people do not get it, and I do not care anymore….But at times it makes me sad to see that despite all facilities happiness is a distant dream for many…. hard to put in words”……yes…my friend you are so true…!!!!You are very special and too precious to ever wonder about what your heart says…US or India, home is where the heart is…. the world is ones home, if one is at peace!!!!

I have to make space for a new idea, a new ideal, a surprise from nature…. like I never knew who is the ideal match…. and a new possibility will emerge…you may see yourself falling with love with some one very diff from your ideal idea…Though I am hooked to many "egoist and hard nuts"...but they seem to be difficult…. though I like them sometimes…I often run behind things that are moving away, than walking towards those who are walking towards me…and its not about those things, its about me not knowing what is the bigger pleasure……. what is someone says, "I am very possessive, yet don’t want to be possessed by you...as u are also very possessive.." an unfair person is an unfair person……and an unfair person is way below the benchmark of loving…..loving needs more….. But being fair is the basics…. someone who is not a pure spirit and its creating your spirit to be in pain…. just concentrate on your feelings and your heart will guide in the right direction…either away or towards the right or wrong person…. take care of yourself and never allow anyone to hurt you ever…Today I went to a church and heard something really nice…” the course of our lives are purely defined by the state of our hearts/"… that’s true.... and "Worry is a misuse of imagination"...Wisdom words…..Thanks my friend for these words…..!!!

No comments: